Logo

Honda Electrical Connection Parts?

Is it possible to purchase individual parts (like pins, male & female housings, gaskets, etc) for individual electrical connectors used in the wiring harnesses of late model Honda outboards? The online parts lists only show the entire harness.

When I worked for a Honda outboard dealer we kept an inventory of wiring connectors that came in a big, dedicated box. This was purchased directly from the Honda wholesale system just like dealer specialty tools and instruments. These items were not offered to the public as far as I know.
Having said that, if I needed something specific of that nature I would go to an authorized dealer and politely ssk if they would sell/give me what I need. But I wouldn't necessarily expect a "yes".

Another option in the event of a "no" or a blank stare would be to convert the harness ends to Weather Pak or similar aftermarket connections. They are fairly inexpensive, widely available in numerous configurations and, as the name implies, waterproof if assembled correctly.

Good luck.

Back