Logo

Yamaha HPDI 2&5 inyectors DON'T WORK

AGUILA-UNO

I already bought an others ECU & INYECTOR DRIVER.
THE INJECTORS 2&5 DON'T WORK.
I would like to know if the ECU shoot down this.
I APPRECIATE ANY HELP!!!!
THANKS

This INJECTORS remain off Frome starting. I probe them with a led.
I opened the injectors driver unit, don't seems to be bad anything.
I don't know if the ECU turn off this INJECTORS to govern the engine for the sing of some sensor.

I didn't understand your answer.
The neutral switch is not working.
I'll see what is wrong with this, perhaps that's the problem.
THANKS A LOT

Chris, your saying once above 1800 rpms, 2 and 5 kick in and fire up or vice versa. Actually i didn't understand the question at first.

Last edited:
Two cylinders shut down below 1800 rpm.

When the ecm see the shift event(From Neutral into gear) it will energize the two injectors when the ecm sees approximately 1800rpm.

If the shift switch is not working the engine will not rev.

You cannot jump the switch, the ecm has to see neutral and then see the shift into gear.

CHRIS, Yesterday I proved the neutral switch at the stb side in the engine. It was not working. I already repaired and make proves running, plugin an unplug the switch connector, but nothing happens except a little contrary effect, when unplug, a little good done. There isn't the original control so I suppose there's have to be another switch that blackout the starter and most have to be another wire line for that.. I look at engine,there are couple of free connectors but didn't know which is it the right. I can't find the electric diagram. When I asked to the Yamaha locals distributor something different than the 60 HP's they don't know nothing. I m very grateful to your help.

This is not a neutral safety switch and will not prevent the starter from doing its job.

It is just a shift event switch. It tells the ecm that the engine is in gear and allows it to rev.

Back