Logo

Please help, what did I buy ?

atti_mac

noname (1).jpgnoname (3).jpgnoname (6).jpgnoname (7).jpgnoname (5).jpg

Please guys help me out. I bought this Minn Kota Engine Mounted online, used. I have no idea what is this on the 4th photo. I was trying to Google it and looks like it is not exist lol. The first 2 photos are some sort of power supply with a battery indicator I guess and the next module is suppose to be a "foot pedal" ? It so , than something missing from the "slide" where are the level numbers 1-10?
I was looking for hours, and the Minn Kota EM 44 or EM 48 or EM 55 .... they all come with a small "box" what has a speed control forward and reverse turn knob on it. I didn't find anything even looks close like this. Please help me how i suppose to use this as a "foot pedal" or something is missing?

looks like this is a most worthless website for all, i see people asking questions, 30-60 people reads it and nobody answer. Great site...

So you buy something not knowing what it is and expect us to figure it out from a couple pics? Someone may respond that has a clue if your patient, you can allways go somewhere else.

MOM=momentary
CON=constant
Without the model and part numbers it will be hard to find the wiring diagrams my guess is the foot pedal is just a off-on switch that plugs into that box and it controls the speed. Looks like your missing some pieces?

Back