Logo

Searches on Google

Klink

Regular Contributor
I posted some information on this forum that I could not find on the internet, I posted pictures too. I went like three days later to check and everything came up on a Google search, the pictures in Google IMAGES and the posted forum information on the ALL search. Now I go on Google a few days later and even with the identical title of the thread, I can't find anything, not even on the marinenegine.com forum search can I get it to come up. It appears that I wasted my time posting my information for others, since even I can't find it. What gives?

Last edited:
I have no idea what you're looking for in the way of information... BUT... on the previous page, simply doing a search for "klink" four post's show up.

To explain better:
I posted some information on this forum because I could not find anything like it on the internet. For the benefit of others like me in the future, I created the thread entitled "Water Flow Diagram for Johnson 6 hp"). I went like three days later to check and found that a Google Search description like say "Johnson water flow diagram" would bring up my thread, as well as the pictures in Google IMAGES.

Now I go on Google a few days later and even with the identical title of the thread, "Water Flow Diagram for Johnson 6 hp", I can't find anything, not even on the marinenegine.com forum search can I get it to come up. Why doesn't my posting appear in a Google Search anymore? It appears that I wasted my time posting my information for others, since even I can't find it with the exact title description.

To explain better: Now I go on Google a few days later and even with the identical title of the thread, "Water Flow Diagram for Johnson 6 hp", I can't find anything, not even on the marinenegine.com forum search

I don't know what your problem is... I just did a search via the wording "water flow" and it (your post) came up immediately.

I don't see it at all in a Google search? It is a current posting so I know it is there and I can access it, but why can't I find it in a Google Search?

Back