Logo

How to repair the remote for Haswing Cayman trolling motor

haswing

If the remote doesn't work well ,pls check if below option can help you or not .

1.[FONT=&#24494]1.if the right is not flesh ,it may be low power ,pls charge .[/FONT]
[FONT=&#24494]2.if the remote can't contact the motor , pls press the SYSTEM REBOOT KEY ,then try contact again

If you are interested in Haswing Cayman trolling motor ,pls contact me :[/FONT]
[FONT=&#24494][email protected]. Or find "[/FONT][FONT=&#24494]Haswing Cayman trolling motor[/FONT][FONT=&#24494]" on Amazon / Ebay. Thank you .[/FONT]

Haha ~~ all right:p . actually ,I come here to learn more information about electric trolling motors , I start sell trolling motor just several weeks ,know little about it . My friend Jon said I will learn more in this Forum ,So I come ,but don't know how to say hello ~~In short, sorry for the bother . Now would some one can tell me how to change the user name "Haswing', My name is Sunny ,I want use my own name "Sunny" ,thanks

I have owned a Haswing Cayman for less than a year now. The remote quit working so I took it apart to change the battery. What a surprise to find that the battery was not exchangeable. It had a foil encased battery pack. I have tried to contact Haswing several times and had not response at all. I am very disappointed with this companies customer support. I now have a trolling motor with no remote.

mtn.boy,maybe that"s how they stay in business, Send a picture if you can, find out the voltage of that battery,maybe a wiring harness can be soldered in to accept a rechargeable battery

mtn.boy,maybe that"s how they stay in business, Send a picture if you can, find out the voltage of that battery,maybe a wiring harness can be soldered in to accept a rechargeable battery

thanks johnnygjr! That's a good idea. I have a friend that owns an electronic store. I think I will go and see if he can help me out. Again, Thanks!

The new Haswing remote for the Cayman 55 lb or 80 lb trolling motor is rechargeable via a USB cable. The older style remote has a CR2032 3 volt battery. This battery has a short lifespan, so I recommend that you keep a spare with your boat and a small phillips head screw driver to open the back of the remote allowing you to replace the battery. Be very careful when you put in a new battery. There are prongs designed to slide on top of the positive side and a separate set of prongs under the negative side. If you don't examine it carefully it can appear that both sets of prongs go under the battery. I did this and caused the remote to stop working. I was ready to throw the remote away until I discovered my mistake.

Ok I'm new to the forum but looking for any information that can be given. I purchased the haswing cayman 24 volt 80 lb thrust trolling motor with remote and foot controller. I have used the TM once and works great with the remote control. I am having problems with the foot controller. The foot control plugs into the harness and only fits one way. I connect the foot controller and the battery indicator on the foot control shows full battery but no other functions on the foot control will work. I disconnected the 24 volt power and plugged it back in. The foot control functioned long enough to turn the power on to troll, turned motor one direction then the foot control stopped working and had to push the reset on the motor. I'm not sure if the foot control is bad or if i am not setting it up right however I would think if the foot control is connected directly through the wire harness it should work. Any information would be appreciated.

If the remote doesn't work well ,pls check if below option can help you or not .

1.1.if the right is not flesh ,it may be low power ,pls charge .
2.if the remote can't contact the motor , pls press the SYSTEM REBOOT KEY ,then try contact again

If you are interested in Haswing Cayman trolling motor ,pls contact me :
[email protected]. Or find "Haswing Cayman trolling motor" on Amazon / Ebay. Thank you .
Hi
I have the cayman 55lbs trolling motor and when i try to anchor ,after 5, 10 or 20 min the battery indication on the app on my fone starts playing and going red, green and red again and the motor doesnt anchor anymore. Starts turning the boat round and round like crazy. what can i do about it??
thanks in advance

Sorry , Pls contact me if someone have problems about Haswing trolling motor .
I have a Cayman GPS rolling motor. I bought about 1 year ago and have used about 5 times. Last week it started not steering. Won't steer with remote, phone, or foot control. I get a short beep and then a long beep. Motor speed is fine.

Last edited:
Update. I hooked up a 12VDC power supply to the stepper motor that turns the motor and it turns fine. It turns right and left when I connect to the connector that feeds the stepper motor. It appears that the gear box circuit card is bad. I have yet to get a response from Haswing outdoors. Their 2 year warranty is absolutely useless. DO NOT BUY FROM HASWING OUTDOORS. If you must buy a Haswing product, I recommend buying from Aquos.. They have helped me try to figure this thing out. Try calling Haswing Outdoors phone number (626) 209-6058 listed on their website and all you get is "mailbox is full" message. Been trying to get in touch with them for 6 weeks know, calling all times of the day.

I have some questions about how to get the remote to work
mine will beep 3 times but never controlled the motor
i have noticed all my lights on the FOB stay solid red except the
System Reboot Key
is that normal or is my remote bad?
I am unable to find a good working number for anyone at Aquosworld
is there any customer service from these folks?

I am having all sorts of problems with my electric motor. In the horizontal position if I plug it in it will start and then when I put it in the water it doesn’t start until I hit the foot pedal in moving a little bit to the horizontal position then it starts again remote does not work at all I purchased a foot pedal and plugged it in and all I get it Today is a symbol for the stop start logo and it doesn’t work either. Is there some kind of hard reset that I could use to start from scratch

Back