I have a 2008 Yanmar 4JH4AE with a type B panel that's looking rather forlorn. I can spend $130 to buy a new plastic front panel (they just started making them again) or I can upgrade to a newer panel with more bells and whistles like the C30 panel from the 4JH5. As you might have figured out, I'm lusting after the C30 panel with its temperature and pressure gauges.

But is the new C30 panel plug-compatible with the 4JH4AE engine? I know that the 4JH4AE is nearly identical to the 4JH5, but what I don't know is if they changed the wiring or the plugs or something else?