Logo

Force 120 Tilt Trim Problems

GandG

Hi, Some time ago the bolts holding my Ram broke. I replaced them but on replacement I stripped the hydraulic line at the pump base. I have rebored and refitted the pump base. My particular pump has four connection holes on the bottom of the pump (as opposed to the models with three on the side and one on the bottom). The pump motor model is WPS 10827N but the base has no number. Fitting the metal tube lines has been a nightmare and now I am unsure as to which line goes in which socket. Does anyone have a diagram or even a pic to lead me in the right direction before I strip the lines again or worse. Again this model has the four line holes on the bottom of the pump but I have no idea which line goes to what part anymore. Thanks

Sorry it took so long to get back....its a 1992, Force 120 but the Motor pump has all the fittings on the bottom. I ordered the common pump and base that is online (and says will fit for this type of motor) with the three side adaptors but it is round and the hydraulic motor I have is square bottomed.

Back