Logo

1982 Chrysler 7.5 HP Help

mud1m

Hello guys, I am working on a 82 7.5HP Chrysler Outboard and I am looking for a Service repair manual on it, Would anyone happen to have one scanned in that could email it over or know where i can locate one online in PDF? I would greatly appreciate the help. Thank you so much!

Look at the chrysler 6hp models and see if it all looks the same as your motor, do you have the two CD type coil packs on the side of the motor?

Heres some pics, My main concern I guess is I am putting this new piece on that I am holding in the photo, Its for the throttle. Im just wondering if theres a certain way this needs to be adjusted when I put the new one on, I still have to get the 8/32 X .5" Screw for this piece yet, But Id also like a service manual just to get all the specs to go through this for a tune up. Thanks!
14xgyg4.jpg

az87ci.jpg

s2guuc.jpg

2nkqqo8.jpg

Last edited:
321021925930 E-bay
The late 70s and early 80's were all real close.
They sell service manuals and PARTS manuals.
Make sure you don't buy the parts one.

Im just hoping someone has got one in pdf form. Theres got to be somewhere to find this manual without buying. Ive found tons of them in the past, this ones just givin me a hard time finding! Lol. Thanks again for any help guys!

I am cleaning the carb on a Chrysler 7.5 HP outboard model 72hoc. I removed the bowl, float pin and needle but don't know recognize the two tiny springs and how they go back together. Does anyone know how to get a diagram of this?

Back