Logo

All of us and any future 'newbies'

willow

Regular Contributor
FOR ALL MEMBERS AND ANY NEWBIES WHO MAY SEEK 'HELP'

In this day and age, with the economy at a rather low ebb, everyone is looking for something inexpensive, and are very happy if they get something of value for nothing.

On this forum any boat owner can post a request for information and we all know it is "free" and in the the vast majority of cases it will probably help the poster with his/her problem and even if it does not, it may open an avenue of information and knowledge they had not thought about.

There are some extremely knowledgeable posters on this board and the vast majority are quick to suggest a course of action for any problem a member may have.

In fairness to all the members who frequent this repository of information, and especially for those members who dispense this 'free' wisdom it is respectfully requested that the initial poster with the problem have the courtesy to end his or her thread with information as to the resolution of their posted problem.

Let's all play nice.....

I must admit, I've probably been guilty of this crime in the past. I'm always appreciative, but usually what happens is as soon as I fix the repair of topic, another one arises so I never know when I'm done!

great post. I like to follow the troubleshooting mindset of the talent available here. it is frustrating when you are following a request for help......and they just fall off the map. even a simple thank you would help, just to confirm they did fix their issue.

Back