Logo

Fuel and Primer Hoses

deanob

My shop manual does not show where the fuel or primer hoses connect to. I have a J120TLCUR The fuel supply lines are easy enough, oil tank line to front nipple on VRO, fuel from gas tank to VRO. Fuel from VRO to plastic multi T tube inside intake housing with 4 lines feeding carbs and one routed back to primer solenoid. From primer solenoid, 2 little lines feeding back into the intake housing, into 2 Ts, then to 4 little brass nipples in the intake manifold. 4 tiny brass nipples on the back of the intake manifold, each with separate hoses, going to the nipples at the back of each cylinder. 1 tiny hose going to a nipple, open to the air, on the left side of the intake manifold going down to a nipple on the lower bearing. And lastly, a medium size hose dead center under the flywheel that looks like it goes to the lower bearing. There's a T in it, that reduces to another small hose, that hose then splits into 2 small hoses. I cant find a fitting/nipples anywhere on the motor that they plug into. Any idea's?

Last edited:
the lower right cylinders recirc hose does not connect to the intake throttle plate like the other 3. It has a split that then goes to the upper/lower bearing recirc hose

Back