Logo

1997 Evinrude Intruder 150 Transom Bracket Template

kevinj

Advanced Contributor
Hey Guys. Does anyone have a paper pattern/template for the transom brackets and mounting bolts on a 1997 Evinrude Intruder 150? I have this engine on my '97 Ranger 461VS and I want to make a mounting system for a kicker motor so I can fish the 10HP limit lakes in my area. However, I don't want the entire bracket permanently mounted to the transom and I want to be able to remove it when needed. Here's my idea: I want to permanently mount a plate between the motor and transom that has 2 mounting nuts on the starboard side. I would then make a kicker bracket that would bolt to this plate and also use the transom tow hook on the starboard side for additional support.

The main thing I need is a pattern/template for the transom brackets and mounting bolts. If I can track that down I can use that to make my kicker mounting plate. Once that plate is in place between the motor and transom it will be fairly easy to fabricate the rest of the parts to custom fit the setback transom on this boat and complete the kicker bracket system.

Thanks.
Kevin

I didn't some searching on the 'net and found a diagram with the bolt spacing values. I thought I'd post it here in case someone needs this info. From what I found, I think all manufacturers use this same spacing.

Attachments

• Evinrude_Transom_Bracket_Bolt_Pattern.jpg
    Evinrude_Transom_Bracket_Bolt_Pattern.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 64
Back