Logo

Pair of partially rebuilt 283s

liquid8

Matching pair of GM 283 (61-63) from a Chris Craft boat. Both blocks and 2 sets of head are new rebuilt. In addition new gasket sets, oil pumps and lifters are included along with 2 matching sets of the original SW guages. Engines are located in Los Angeles, CA. Asking $2000 or best offer. Please call or text 310-994-6908 with any questions.

I love it when people that have never posted on this board, suddenly decide that they need to sell something. hey.....great FIRST post !!

Although I personally have no interest in these small and outdated General Motors engines, what a great place to make it known of rare parts that are for sale.

it is a shame that his only interest in this forum, is to "craigslist"...........

And you know this to be true because of ............................ ????

What if this member had posted a "for sale" pertaining to something that you had been looking for for 5 or 6 years, and what if that part had turned out to be just exactly what you wanted? :D

Look, I have no dog in any fight here.
I just don't see where there's any harm in making it known that these small journal 1963-ish SBC 283 cu in engines are for sale.

Last edited:
his only interest in this forum.......as indicated by his number of posts......is 1. it s a shame to sees so many people come here to only get free advertising and make a buck.

As I said… I have no dog in any fight here, one way or the other!
This person is making it known that he has two marine engines for sale...... that just might be exactly what someone else has been looking for.
He is not advertising computers, office products, timeshares, or anything nonmarine related!

1st post or 7,000th posts....... does it matter?

Back