Logo

1993 60 hp Evinrude - wouldlike to know if someone could give me a part number fo a fuel pump to tak

Nitroratlr

Would like to get the part number for a fuel pump to take the place of the existing oil injection system. The problem I am having is when I run the engine at full throttle it runs for 2 or 3 minutes and than starts slowing down. If I don't pull the throttle back it will stall out. It will restart and do the same thing again. If I pull it back to idle it will continue to run. I let it idle for a minute or so and than I can go back up to full speed for about 2 or 3 minutes. It appears that it is not getting enough fuel at high speed. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

438557-----It requires a bracket that you could make to mount it.------But what happens when an assistant operates the manual pump ??----Could be as simple as a leaky fuel connecter on the end of the hose.--A compression test is also a must do.----And does the wee hose for the waterpump indicator come off the side of the block or the top ??

Back