Logo

Crusader Service and Tech Manual

Ply

Contributing Member
Hello all,

Pet Peeve of mine is replacing cooling system hoses. I have the 454XL engines.

If I were to buy the Service and Tech manual from this site for $88 does that manual provide part numbers for the majority of the hoses and pumps? I realize I would likely cross ref most of them but it's a good start...

Or do I need a parts manual??

Ply

Last edited:
Actually, if you do allot of your own repairs/replacements, you should buy both. When we rebuilt the port engine in our Chris Craft (1987 model 350) I doubt we could have accomplished it as effectively, and as ecconomically without those manuals.

Actually, if you do allot of your own repairs/replacements, you should buy both. When we rebuilt the port engine in our Chris Craft (1987 model 350) I doubt we could have accomplished it as effectively, and as ecconomically without those manuals.

Agreed. Especially since it's equivalent to under an hour of labor at any shop these days. I do lots of my own work but I also know my limitations.

Thanks for the reply.

Check out Marine Parts Source dot com. They have the diagrams and part numbers. Plug the number into the search window and see prices for Crusader and substitutes.

Back