Logo

Evinrude E50TLCEC , 1989, 50H

ALBOUY

Hello, I am repairing carburetors a EVINRUDE 50HP E50TLCEC engine.
What is the procedure for adjusting the screw wealth (PN 335015). One carburetor is equipped with an idling jet ref 31 (PN318823) and the second ref29 (PN322776). This -it is important for the proper functioning of the coupling of the two carburetors?
Thanks a lot for your help. Excuse my English I live in France.

Michel ALBOUY

Hello, I am repairing carburetors a EVINRUDE 50HP E50TLCEC engine.
What is the procedure for adjusting the screw wealth (PN 335015). One carburetor is equipped with an idling jet ref 31 (PN318823) and the second ref29 (PN322776). This -it is important for the proper functioning of the coupling of the two carburetors?
Thanks a lot for your help. Excuse my English I live in France.

Michel ALBOUY

Bonjour, Je répare carburateurs E50 TLECE un moteur EVINRUDE de 50HP.
Quelle est la procédure pour régler la vis de commande de mélange (PN 335015). Le carburateur a un ralenti jet 31 ref (PN318823). Merci beaucoup pour votre aide.

Bonjour, Je répare carburateurs E50 TLECE un moteur EVINRUDE de 50HP.
Quelle est la procédure pour régler la vis de commande de mélange (PN 335015). Le carburateur a un ralenti jet 31 ref (PN318823). Merci beaucoup pour votre aide.

Screw the needles ( 335015) in until they are very gently seated then unscrew them 1½ turns

Now start the engine in a test tank and allow it to warm up.

Reduce the speed to a minimum. In turn screw each of the needles in a little at a time until the engine just falters then back out again until running smoothly.

Readjust the idle speed if necessary.

The jet numbers you quote are correct

Be sure that the O rings on the needles and the washers 332708 are in good condition

convert

Back