Logo

30 hp Nissan 4 stroke efi

When did the problem start? Any other symptoms? The NSF30B is pretty darned reliable; are all grounds good? Are all connections to the ECU clean and tight? Is there fuel in the vapor separator?

I've checked all connection's. The motor was running fine when I killed it .I was gonna go back on the lake about an hour later and it hasn't started since

Does the motor crank at all? Is there spark? Is there fuel in the vapor separator? Did you try replacing the fuse?

I can spray gas in breather and it will fire up . yes there is gas in separator. For some reason I'm not getting any volts,amps,anything to the plug for the pump .

If there's nothing to the FFP, then check the volts at the connector for the FFP at the ECU. If nothing there, you likely have a bad ECU (ouch). If there is power at the ECU, you need a new wiring harness for the FFP.

I know this thread is old but hoping to bring it back to life. I am also not getting power to the pump in my 06 Nissan 30hp. The two wire powering the pump have 13.5V when cranking. however when I hook those two wires to the fuel pump itself it will not power the pump? Yes the pump is good as it will run on a battery sitting dockside. Any ideas?

This is 5 years old, so you really should start a new thread. However, if you have 12v to the FFP yet it doesn't work... yet connecting to a battery does work... check your wiring.

Back