Logo

where would i find?

Terrifoster20

ok no owners manual to my boat I bought this sea sport sports fisher in april 2744 sea sport and no one can help me find the owners manual to it. we are having issues with the auto float bilge pump. I want to know if any of you can tell me where to locate the bilge pumps how many should this boat have and if there is a auto float on there somewhere beside the one for the shower and sinks.. the one for showers and sink works but the boat keeps flooding due to rain.. please help..

Try going to the very top of this page and click on home page, find the manual loo-up box and enter all your information following the directions, if that doesn't help, than just try google it with as much info as you know

Try going to the very top of this page and click on home page, find the manual loo-up box and enter all your information following the directions, if that doesn't help, than just try google it with as much info as you know

Thank you but I have already done this and still can't find nothing.. I even called the company's that made these boats and no one can help me. I have googled everything we had questions on and again notihing even the motor I/o Volvo penta video's we find are not our motor. I don't understand why its so hard to find this info.. its like a jigsaw puzzle finding little bits and pieces with this boat. the previous owner is the original owner and well he isn't much help all he says is it was all working when I took it out last year.

I know the feeling my boat has a Johnson outboard motor, it has it right on the cover, but the engine was made by Suzuki. I finally found my manual on iboat.com

i dont know anything about your boat but of you have bilge pump(s) installed at least one of them should be located in the bilge at the rear of the boat...it should be mounted at the lowest point where the boat will collect water...it may have the auto switch internal to the motor assy....look for it and also look for the hose going to the hull fitting...if it is mounted else where and you cant find it i would forget it and install one..simple job and easy to wire..do not buy that white Attwood one from walmart...Rule is a good brand name to install...

you want a bilge pump installed where you can check it easily..you do not want your exit hose to have a low spot that is lower than the exit from the pump...this will cause a water trap and some pumps will intermittently not prime because of it..

Thank you but I have already done this and still can't find nothing.. I even called the company's that made these boats and no one can help me. I have googled everything we had questions on and again notihing even the motor I/o Volvo penta video's we find are not our motor. I don't understand why its so hard to find this info.. its like a jigsaw puzzle finding little bits and pieces with this boat. the previous owner is the original owner and well he isn't much help all he says is it was all working when I took it out last year.

Ayuh,.... The kinda "Manual" yer lookin' for, Don't exist,....

I'm sure you can get factory shop manuals for the motor, 'n drive,....

A bilge pump, it's plumbin', 'n it's wirin' is just basic "Boat" stuff,....
Ya dig in, find what's there, fix or replace what ya find, 'n Go Fishin',....

2X what bondo said....

even expensve boats are lackin in any kind of manual (except for the propulsion.....)

Go visit a west marine or look online and you'll see there's only a few popular pumps still made.

Like papy said, there should be one in the back and maybe one in the middle....look for the thru hulls exiting above the water line - then follow the hoses connected to them down to the pump(s). once found, you can determine if they have builtin or separate float switches....

What's there may be just fine - you may have to move a switch or change a fuse...

''All I Want to do Is FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

thats all any of us want to do..the bigger the boat the less fishing we do....the older the boat the less fishing we do..the bigger the boat the more money we spend on it...the older the boat the more money we spend on it..but he who dies with the most toys wins...

''All I Want to do Is FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

thats all any of us want to do..the bigger the boat the less fishing we do....the older the boat the less fishing we do..the bigger the boat the more money we spend on it...the older the boat the more money we spend on it..but he who dies with the most toys wins...

LOL love this so true. thanks all.. installing ONE we know works.. 31 ft sea sport fishing boat.........

Back