Logo

95 Force 90 hp carb interchangeable?

craigbe

Does anyone know if there any other models that will work on a 95? The top carb is part number 1300-820199 1 and the lower two are
1300-820202 1. The previous owner has had the carbs worked on several times with no luck. They started out leaking he had someone rebuild them and now they are flooding the engine out except at full throttle. The carbs may not have been put back to spec and may be a simple fix but I would just like to get 3 new ones if possible or at least 3 that were working fine when they were parted out. I got really good deal on the boat so even if it is a simple fix I wouldn't mind having an extra set of carbs ready to go if I needed them. I found a set on ebay that come off a 94 but when I look up the part numbers on a 94 they are different from my 95.

Welcome.
The difference in the top and other carbs is the fittings the hose fits on.
The only time I ever heard of carbs being so bad that they can't be used is if the motors been sunk and the carbs set with salt water in them.
The 91-95 carbs will work. Top and bottom 91-95 ones will work.

Rebuilding is actually simple.
Get the factory manual.
Where you located?
If your close? Send them to me and I'll set them for you.
If interested send me a PM.

They don't make em anymore.
And finding them used would be the best bet.

But the ones you have are probably good.

Thanks for the reply Jerry. I found a set of 3 off a 94 on ebay yesterday for 127 yesterday so I went ahead and snatched them up. They were running when taken off so all I should have to do is give them a good cleaning. The ones coming off have been worked on several times so I wanted to go with some different ones and rebuild these coming off when I have more time. I'm trying to get the boat cleaned up and ready by this weekend so I can take the family out on it. Most likely the carbs were not put back to specs. I may take you up on your offer to rebuild the ones coming off. I'm about an hour east of Knoxville. Let me know what you would charge.

Thanks again for the help, this forum looks to be an excellent resource.

Back