Logo

toilet plumbing thru macerator

danhamill

Hello, When pumping the toilet I get simultaneous leaks from the outlets...both thru the 'macerator' and the 'direct to deck' setting. I think the valve at the junction must be blocked or worn. The maker is 'Jabsco'...any suggestions? Thanks

http://jabscotech.com/ i dont see a telephone number for jabsco support but there are vendors on the web that offer support.....i have experienced various marine head problems over the years on a houseboat owned for 40 of those years...they sell rebuild kits as well as individual parts for all jabsco heads..you will need the model number...if you do not have the paperwork for it(parts list etc) then west marine is the place to go...

do not use pine sol in any marine head....it will eat up the rubber and gaskets...

a part that will need replacing sooner or later is the joker valve...it is cheap and i would go ahead and order it while ordering parts..

do not use pine sol in any marine head....it will eat up the rubber and gaskets...

a part that will need replacing sooner or later is the joker valve...it is cheap and i would go ahead and order it while ordering parts..

Thanks very much, papyson. I bought the boat with little or no product knowledge, but I'm learning...it's off to West Marine I go...thanks again for your responses.

Kind regards,
Dan

Back