Logo

BF20A question

I was kinda hopeing it mite slip down off the rod, I plan to do it tomarrow and i'll post what happens.
Thanks again for the advice, I truly appreciate it

well I got the mount out with no big deal, the bolts are good so I don't have to go inside, man im happy for that the bolts are 30 bucks each.

I found a complete frame assy on ebay for $225.00 that came of a motor BAUJ 1001745, can anyone tell me if his would fit my 1995 bf20 which is a detuned bf25,
I need to replace the frame mount on my motor with part# 50100zv7000za which cost $265.00

Attachments

• frame mount.jpg
    frame mount.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 14
I got the new frame mount,nuts,washers and repaired my detuned 25hp. wasn't bad except getting the pin and cotter pin out and back into the shift rod. it had to come out to be able to get the frame to fit over the bolts.
anyway I want to thank Willdo,hondadude an everyone else for the advice and info on my motor, I now know what I have.

i'll probebly be back but praying that I don't have to.
dlane ************* God Bless*************

Good deal! If you do not already have a profession.....since you were able to get the cotter pin in and out without shooting someone.....maybe you should become a surgeon.

Mike

man that pin was a bitch for sure. I hot glued it to a thin stick and was able to get it in a little then push it in with a screw driver then glued the cotter pin to a stick then spread it with a screw driver. that was after screwing with it for iike an hr or more. The new frame mount was the only one Honda had in stock anywere, I got lucky, abought time

thank again

Back