Logo

1992 90hp evinrude

bruty

Hey guys new to this I'm having a problem I have a 90hp with variable ratio oil pump engine starts and idles fine reves up fine in neutral as soon as I engage drive still idles good when I throttle up I can't get no rpms out of it if I run with full choke I get full revs all new fuel lines and filters Some one said possible pump no good Any advice would be greatly appreciated before spending on parts I don't need

What is the history on the motor?------Did this problem show up suddenly ?---Just bought the noat and motor ?--------------A process of inspection must be followed by you as no one here is standing beside your motor.-----------What are the compression values.-------Do you have spark at all 4 leads that will jump a gap of 7/16" or more.----Answering questions will help in finding what may be wrong here.

What is the history on the motor?------Did this problem show up suddenly ?---Just bought the noat and motor ?--------------A process of inspection must be followed by you as no one here is standing beside your motor.-----------What are the compression values.-------Do you have spark at all 4 leads that will jump a gap of 7/16" or more.----Answering questions will help in finding what may be wrong here.
Just bought boat just been rebuilt ran one hour put in next year did not run

Back