Logo

can't get enough fuel

FishNman

I have a 2013 Suzuki DF250 on a Blue Wave 2400 purebay. all is great except i cannot run at 5000 rpm or above for more than a couple of minutes before the engine stalls. if I pull back the throttle to idle it will continue to run and I can push the throttle again. I hauled it 750 miles to my dealer!!! They replaced the fuel hose and bulb (I had already tried this) and removed the anti siphon valve on top of the fuel cell and cleaned. told me it was good. I have looked for a kink in the vent hose but cannot find anything. before I make another 750 mile trip, does anyone have an idea?

I have a 2013 Suzuki DF250 on a Blue Wave 2400 purebay. all is great except i cannot run at 5000 rpm or above for more than a couple of minutes before the engine stalls. if I pull back the throttle to idle it will continue to run and I can push the throttle again. I hauled it 750 miles to my dealer!!! They replaced the fuel hose and bulb (I had already tried this) and removed the anti siphon valve on top of the fuel cell and cleaned. told me it was good. I have looked for a kink in the vent hose but cannot find anything. before I make another 750 mile trip, does anyone have an idea?

Didn't really need the quote, but here goes. I have a 175 and have the same problems. Changed fuel separator, ball and lines. Can we get some help here?

Back