Logo

1980 SKI SUPREME 810 actual engine hours; one owner, I bought summer 2014.

New like boat. Found out surgeries [amputation] on way, so need to sell for prosethesis percentage my own sole proproietor insurance paid all my life by me, not employer, as I was lawyer must be paid and always had 2 pulmonaries. Anyway, I have number photos. On Facebook at Kevin Michael Callihan. Write me at 3697 Hebbardsville Road, #2, Athens, Oh 45701 to avoid hacks. Excellent shape, only 810 actual hours. No marks at all on hull, has 3 brass fins under ski pylon above. 351 windsow with Holley 4, 255 HP, biggest for 19' with 8' 6" beam. Original trailer, new tires and lights, and new plates, registrations and titles for boat and trailer.One owner til summer of 2014 and 1 day, owned it until I bought it from Kuboto dealer he traded it to as they knew him and his certified mechanic ways. Nice guy. I bought on the spot and had been boat broker from 1988=1992. If interested, call 740-593-5294 or [email protected] or [email protected]. Thanks. Multiple pictures. Make reasonachable price. PPA or pruchased upon pickup and payment. One man in Brazil, a writer who was a 'skier' for Cypress Gardens has verbal and to comply with my terms in 7 days. But you never know, peoples circumstances change. Mine did as leg is going to be gone. Got to keep a good spirit. Later, will buy a nice laid back boat closer to where I plan to live near Ohio River or big area of water, not small lakes. Thank you.

Back