Logo

No spark

If you are getting the CDI stator you cannot use a rectifier you must use the regulator.
I Think I have a regulator, and I've already change that once before about 2-3 years ago. I'm Having difficulty with attaching the pictures. I wanted to show you the flywheel so you could see the magnets underneath. Do you really think I should get a new flywheel BC the magnets are weak ?

I have a problem also coil wire is not firing I have replaced trigger ,cylinoid,switch box,microswitch. still no fring on one plug wire . I can switch the green wires on the coils and the other one starts firing. Whats the problem

What I mean is, before all my problems began with a no spark condition, I couldn't start my engine and another boater pulled up along side me and said "advance the throttle", which I did and she started. What exactly did I do ? And since then I've had the no spark condition.

Ty so much, I installed the new stator and she started up great. Engine starts and runs very well. Thank you for all your help.

Back