Logo

Hello and Thanks

Boulton24

​Just like to say hello to all and say your forums help so much. It seems there are a few members who take a lot of their time to answer questions for the rest of us novice do-it-yourselfers. Thanks to all of you who take time for us. I have bought a Boulton 24 ft with 2006 honda outboards. 225 and 15 hp models. I like to work on things myself and no doubt will reference past forums for answers and participate in these forums. I will be tackling water pumps, thermostats, temp sensors and O2 sensor right away so you may hear from me soon. LOL.
Thanks again.
Terry

Ditto on Welcome Aboard. Have you ordered the Helm Shop Manual for those engines yet? If not, do so. It's worth every penny of the $116 or so (for the 225.) It's available from Amazon or eBay.

Ditto on Welcome Aboard. Have you ordered the Helm Shop Manual for those engines yet? If not, do so. It's worth every penny of the $116 or so (for the 225.) It's available from Amazon or eBay.

Thank you chawk, I have the 225 manual but have to buy the shop manual for 15hp. I visited the ebay store link from the forum yesterday in fact. Will order for future maintenance etc. and are a great resource of information. Like a bottle of aspirin for potential head aches.

Back