Logo

No replies, really? Well, I suppose too much was aasked for perhaps

But I will wait and see and be patient because good things might just come to those who wait patiently and I do ...Kevin Michael Callihan or primitivecool a/k/a nickname taken from a 88-92 years of wooden boat brokerage avocation ... wonderful time in life; then children arrived and priorities correctly changed. Now, I am starting my year of celebration for being so appreciative of the 60 number when you talk about age on August 28th: so happy birthday to me.:cool:

Thank you Kevin. Happy Birthday and 60 years of age will be within 365 days and enjoy every minute of it ! Thank you 'Boat Repair Forum' ; that is a nice gesture but is not an appropriate 'thread' ...

130 + views is worthy of notice. At least it gets seen. That is always a good thread and essential for pleasurecraft marine engines and those who had reason to view a request for help while deciding they had nothing to reply with so good enough. Perhaps later.

Ayuh,... Maybe if ya include the details of yer motor, 'n drive, rather than yer life's history, ya might get an answer,......

Yer 22 year old kid can Drain the water outa it,...
We could tell ya where the drains are, but yer light on motor, 'n drive details,...

Thank you outstanding contributor bondo for noticing a life's history somewhere? I did all this before a stroke and now asked because I needed to. Tell me where the drains are, "but yer light on motor, 'n drive details, ...' Ayuh back at you. I appreciate the words.

Thank you outstanding contributor bondo for noticing a life's history somewhere? I did all this before a stroke and now asked because I needed to. Tell me where the drains are, "but yer light on motor, 'n drive details, ...' Ayuh back at you. I appreciate the words.

The engine details are within the original manual from the one owner of the boat and numbers will be given and provided in a later thread to bondo...thanks very much for the help and I shut down early as my keyboard fell and will gather the info. from where I keep the records on my 'things' which include this nice 'pullboat' with a 351 / 255 h.p. largest engine for the "Ski Supreme" model manufactured by Supreme Industries while the engine was manufactured in Columbus, Ohio and is a marine 351 Ford block adapted for fresh water use by Pleasurecraft Marine - Kevin

Back