Logo

Looking to purchase an entire MerCruiser outdrive and trim

NaviHawk

H i guys,

As the title says I am looking to purchase an entire outdrive assembly clear up to the transom with hydraulic trim, pump and fluid lines. No propeller is necessary. This is only for a research project so I do not need an outdrive that is functional except I need an operational trim system. The internal gears can be trashed, rusted and busted as they will just serve as a mock up display.

I am a college student and I am trying keep the cost as low as possible. This is for my senior engineering capstone project. I'm located in Cincinnati Ohio and am willing to drive a few hours to pick up any donations. Please if you know of anyone who has a scrap boat but with working outdrive and trim please tell them about my offer.

Thanks, Jared 513-702-0212

H i guys,

As the title says I am looking to purchase an entire outdrive assembly clear up to the transom with hydraulic trim, pump and fluid lines. No propeller is necessary. This is only for a research project so I do not need an outdrive that is functional except I need an operational trim system. The internal gears can be trashed, rusted and busted as they will just serve as a mock up display.

I am a college student and I am trying keep the cost as low as possible. This is for my senior engineering capstone project. I'm located in Cincinnati Ohio and am willing to drive a few hours to pick up any donations. Please if you know of anyone who has a scrap boat but with working outdrive and trim please tell them about my offer.

Thanks, Jared 513-702-0212

Ayuh,.... Hit yer local craigslist, ya oughta be able to find a rotten junk boat for $500. or so,...
Take what ya want, 'n the rest to the scrap yard,...

You must be Nuts postin' yer phone number on an open forum,...

Ayuh,.... Hit yer local craigslist, ya oughta be able to find a rotten junk boat for $500. or so,...
Take what ya want, 'n the rest to the scrap yard,...

You must be Nuts postin' yer phone number on an open forum,...

I've looked on craigslist and found junk that people want way too much for. Maybe I am nuts but I haven't taken a single call all day. I think I'll code my number a bit to hide it from spammers.

I've looked on craigslist and found junk that people want way too much for.

offer what you think it's worth. The people selling stuff on CL don't care if it's for research or psychiatric contemplation. Anyone here will just want near market value + another $400+ to ship it.

Back