Logo

NEED help on winteringzing 1980 pleasurecraftmarine; 351/Holley, 800 actual hours, one owner 34 yrs

As new owner and disabled, need assistance in winterizing boat located in Athens, Ohio 45701. Early but still, need competent help, please. Thanks, Kevin Callihan *Boat is original and kept inside and well maintained for 34 years and my buy came just July of 2014; so , it is something I want to leave my son who is 25 and my daughter, who is 22 just yesterday. I be 60 hopefully! Long Days and Pleasant Evenings with the very best of health to you and your loved ones, always ... Kevin *an 'antique and classic boat lover' since my Dad was in WWII on PTBoat and was boat builder all his life. Something that is in my blood and for four years [1988-1992], I was a wooden boat broker as avocation while chosen profession is retired when health event took me out but only in a certain sense of the meaning. I do need help in Athens as help was afforded for years with my Father then an excellent mechanic who is now retired. So, if you are interested, please let me know as this is all I have to keep me learning perpetually and stay upbeat about enjoying each day waking up on the right side of the dirty. Comedy and music help me tremendously with my pleasure boating being first and foremost in life as it pretty much addressed most things [tenets and virtues in my obligations within global fraternity] that is another thing that my Father taught me how to be attentive listener. I hope to hear from someone as I am brand new to the forum and am appreciative of any guidance or suggestions as they are certainly welcomed and would be much thankful for plain speaking talk. Kevin Callihan, Athens, Ohio 45701.

Back