Logo

Huge thank you to jgmo Jim and forum

tugcapitan

Title says it all. Jim helped me as a first timer to completely service my BF9.9. Most was easy, but the carb rebuild was way out of my comfort zone, and Jim went WAY out of his way to help me out. Had a fantastic time doing the work, and an even better time fishing for salmon and getting the kids out on the water. We all had tons of fun, and I was delighted to send Jim a picture of a beauty salmon that never would have been caught without his help.
Also a big thanks to everyone on this forum and special shout out to Hondadude. I learned a ton from reading old posts.
Keep it up everyone, people helping each other out in this day and age is a beautiful thing to see.
John

Thanks tugcapitan!
I'm glad I was the one to have been able to assist you and... YES!! It was a FANTASTIC looking salmon that graced the bottom of your skiff!

I too am grateful for this forum and all the FREE, FRIENDLY help that is available here for HONDA owners. I have learned quite a bit myself hanging out and just watching as the learned CONTRIBUTORS here save boat owners time, money, and their SANITY as they walk them through repairs most of us wouldn't be able to do without their help.

ROCK ON MARINEENGINE.COM!

Back