Logo

1975 Honda B75 Serial Number 3014273-Fuel Pump

bpbuss33

I am having a very hard time locating a fuel pump for my wonderful old Honda B75. This motor starts on the first pull still and I can't believe I can't find a replacement part anywhere? I know Honda has discontinued this product but does anyone know where I can find one? Or if a comparable part from a different year is equivalent to use on my motor? Please help!

Thanks in-advance!

If you can post some photos of fuel pump,somebody can help you, may be fuel pumps are same for other model also.

wajira

If you can post some photos of fuel pump,somebody can help you, may be fuel pumps are same for other model also.

wajira

Thanks Wajira,

Attached are some pictures. Please let me know if anyone can help.

Brian

Attachments

• Fuel Pump(1).jpg
    Fuel Pump(1).jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 91
  • fuel Pump(2).jpg
    fuel Pump(2).jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 107
  • Honda(1).jpg
    Honda(1).jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 128
Seems like this question has come up before and I think Jimmy in on to something.

I also seem to remember that the bolt hole spacing is the same, however, you may have to leave the protective shield off of the engine since the hoses may have to be routed a little differently.

Here is one like Jimmy suggested on ebay....it is a good picture.....but the price is list price (no special deal there) http://www.ebay.com/itm/HONDA-BF10-..._Accessories_Gear&hash=item5af3380c18&vxp=mtr

Mike

Back