Logo

Spare parts...help!

Skooter

Advanced Contributor
I had removed my outboards (Honda 200s) 20140629_203925.jpgand rigging because I rebuilt my transom on my mako, now I've got a couple of these spare parts. I think they go somewhere near the control cables, but not sure. Your help is appreciated.
20140629_203919.jpg

this part for hold the battery cable,just trace the battery cable routing, after rubber grommet cable is routing to starter motor, so in middle somewhere right hand side down of electric box you can find it fixed with one small bolt,just to hold the battery wire, i hope u can find otherwise i will post the photo.

Thanks for the help..I didnt have a chance to work on boat yesterday..Can you post a pic of where the throttle cables meet up with the fuel line near the connections on the motor? I have the fuel line running in between the throttle cables and it doesnt seem right. Thanks again!

can you post the photo of where you got the problem,because fuel line and throttle cables not meet together at any place,the end of throttle cable one side is throttle body and other side is bracket and throttle liver which connect the control cable,post some photos so i can make out what it is.

wajira

20140703_082406.jpg

Basically I wanted to know if I routed the fuel line properly between the throttle cables like in pic?

Attachments

• 20140703_082406.jpg
    20140703_082406.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 30
Back