Logo

M70A 70hp for sale

millbilly

Hi, I have a tohatsu M70a 70 hp 2 stoke, believe to be about a 1986. I is pretty clean for its age and has good compression. It pushes my 18' privateer great. I have been through this motor and it usually runs excellent but its been having a problem with ignition. I replaced the CDI with a used one and it ran great for a while and then would randomly lose spark again. The motor is all intact however I am done tinkering with it. It has a new water pump impeller about 9 months ago, carbs taken off and cleaned out, new plugs, and the used cdi I just put on. Anyone interested in buying this or a possible part out? Thanks for the interest. I can send pics if interested. I am sorry if this is the wrong forum section but figured I would post it here since I'd consider parting this out. - Erik

What are you asking for the motor? I'm in florida and shipping might be a problem. If you are parting out, I'm interested in the water pump assembly. Let me know specifics. Thanks

Hi, I have a tohatsu M70a 70 hp 2 stoke, believe to be about a 1986. I is pretty clean for its age and has good compression. It pushes my 18' privateer great. I have been through this motor and it usually runs excellent but its been having a problem with ignition. I replaced the CDI with a used one and it ran great for a while and then would randomly lose spark again. The motor is all intact however I am done tinkering with it. It has a new water pump impeller about 9 months ago, carbs taken off and cleaned out, new plugs, and the used cdi I just put on. Anyone interested in buying this or a possible part out? Thanks for the interest. I can send pics if interested. I am sorry if this is the wrong forum section but figured I would post it here since I'd consider parting this out. - Erik
Still have?

Back