Logo

Looking for carb for Chrysler 360

Adam Murphy

Does anyone have a carb that would fit on a 1977 Chrysler 360? Boat had a pair of Carter AFB 6130s that were on it, but one is really bad (can't be rebuilt). I'd like to find something cheap to get her running and make it through the summer. Have plans for engine work this winter so would rather not spend a ton now. Let me know if you have anything that would work.

Thank you!!
Adam

Edelbrock 1409 carb. They work great, but you'll have to wire up the electric choke. (Use the wire going to the ballast resistor for the source of 12 volts.)

Also, the carb body needs to be drilled and tapped for the PCV system (important to retain). I have photos of how this is done--easy job.

Jeff

Does anyone have a carb that would fit on a 1977 Chrysler 360? Boat had a pair of Carter AFB 6130s that were on it, but one is really bad (can't be rebuilt). I'd like to find something cheap to get her running and make it through the summer. Have plans for engine work this winter so would rather not spend a ton now. Let me know if you have anything that would work.

Thank you!!
Adam

I have an old Carter and an old Holley that could be rebuilt. I removed them from my 318's a few years ago. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks,
JJ

Back