Logo

good source for Intake Manifolds??

buick430

Regular Contributor
Hey guys looking for a good source for some either good used or new intake manifolds for two chrysler LM318's both have holes in both side of the exhaust crossover passages. The engines are FWC and have the little coolant reservoir that goes in place of the conventional thermostat housing.

Thanks guys!, will

I didnt the originals were too corroded/deteriorated to read. I ended up getting a set of NOS cast irons for early style LM's. I have not received them yet but from what I understand (hopefully im correct) is the big problem is the bolt spacing on the coolant reservoir that bolts on top of the thermostat. I guess this changed in later years but I had them measure and it matched up to what I have. They also matched to what hurrikane had on their website.

will

Hey Will, I know this is an old thread but do you remember where you got your intake from and how much it cost you?

Russ

Hey russ, its been a while and I sold the boat with all the receipts, I got them from a vendor on ebay and paid close to $600 for both with shipping.

Good Luck,
Will

Thanks Will, can you take a look at my recent post "Looking for the right intake manifold lm318" and see what you think. It sounds like you have a similar setup to mine.

Russ

Back