Logo

Cool Service manual for a Ford dagenham 330 marine inboard.

Hi all I'm new here, so forgive me if I am a bit wordy. I just purchased a 1969 Capehart 47. And was told it has a
    Ford leman 120. Being new to the large sailboats and diesel engines , I believed the information was correct.
    However After doing some online searching and finding a parts list with factory numbers. I discovered it is a
    mdel "Y" 330 cubic inch industrial engine. And further searching a Dagenham. I am trying to locate a service manual. Or at least a maintenance schedule with specs.eg. valve clearance, types of lubricant, and coolant and
    so on. It runs very well and starts right up. And I want to keep it that way. Thank you very much in advance.

Default Re: Service manual for a Ford dagenham 330 marine inboard.

hi evert, i need to know if the injection pump is driven by a shaft or is it mounted on the front timing cover? is there a casting #510e on the cylinder head ? there were two 330 cubic inch engines, one is the dagenham other is dorset and parts are different. any casting #s on head or block will tell me what you have. ido have some manuals and parts.
    charlie w.

Hello Charlie,
    Thank you ever so much for a reply I was beginning to think all was lost. The injection pump
    is shaft driven and I do know it is a Dagenham. I am extreamly interested in obtaining any
    information you have.

Hi evert,
    i will dig thru my files to see if i have a spare manual if not i will supply any maint. Info you need. Where are you located ??
    Charlie w.

Hi Charlie
    I am in San Diego CA.I don't know how big the manual is but I would be more than happy to pay for a copy to
    be made at a print shop and compensate you for your time. just let me know how much. And again thank you.

Hi evert,
    i'm in upstate new york . I found manuals for the dag 330. Manual is part #l4c63. To obtain one call 804-435 3107 (va) i do have some parts for 220-330 dags but they are getting hard to find or obsolete. Hope this helps.
    Charlie w.

Hi Charlie.
    Thanks a million for the information. will contact them in the next few days.
    By the way what parts do you have that you may be wiling to sell . Not that I need anything right now,
    but looking to the future and if parts are becoming scarce,it may be in my best interest to get them
    while the gittin's good.
    thanks again, Evert

Hi evert,
    i have rings, bearings,gaskets, some injector lines, injectors and vacuum type injection pump as well as engine mounts etc.
    Charlie w.