Logo

Ford Y Block Interceptor exhaust manifolds

64Tolly17'

My manifolds are cracked and leaking, can they be repaired or can anyone help me find replacements?
I' new to this forum. I have a 292 Y Block in a 17' Tollycraft.
Thanks

Did you ever find your exhaust manifolds? I need the elbow that bolts to the output Sid of the manifold. I have a 272.

Thanks

Did you ever find your exhaust manifolds? I need the elbow that bolts to the output Sid of the manifold. I have a 272.

Thanks

Yes, I found a pair in great condition, but I did not purchase the ends as mine were good. I also got my old cracked ones welded by a competent shop.
I think you should be able to find your part by searching a little on Google.
Good luck, RB

64Tolly17' I also have a 17' Tollycraft Sportabout. Mine has the 312 in it. It has sat for the past 20 years and I'm working this spring to get it back on the water. I've been searching for as much info on the interceptor motors as I can find and I'm having a hard time finding out whether certain parts are specific to the marine engine or if any ford 312 parts from a car/truck will work. Any knowledge you have on keeping these boats running would be very helpful if you're interested in chatting about it some time. I'm also on the Tollycraft facebook page. PM me if you see this and have some time to chat about it. Thanks!

I don't visit this site much anymore as my Tollycraft has been completed. I would like to chat about our boats, hope yours is completed.

Back