Logo

for sale: 1957 Interceptor 292 Y block, single side draft engine or part out.

gamant

I'm a new member and can't find the classifieds. I hope this post is OK here, correct me if needed. I need $100 for the engine and see that many parts alone cost about that much...so, I can scrap the block and part out to save shipping costs and efforts. It's possible that this is a 312, but I think it would have dual side-drafts.

I'm a new member and can't find the classifieds. I hope this post is OK here, correct me if needed. I need $100 for the engine and see that many parts alone cost about that much...so, I can scrap the block and part out to save shipping costs and efforts. It's possible that this is a 312, but I think it would have dual side-drafts.

I'm interested in this Y-block motor for my 1957 Higgins. Is it still available?
email me at [email protected]
thx,
Jeff

Do you still have this available? If so give me a call 478-552-9510.
or email [email protected]

Back