Logo

Getting out of restoration business, Gray Marines V-8s and parts for sale.

Terry Teague

Hello getting out of the the boat restoration business, I have several gray marine v-8's, most 327, maybe a 250. Would like to find homes for them. None are complete, some bare blocks, some long block, some short blocks. NO EXHAUST manifolds sorry. Located in Hickory NC, really would like to find a home for these parts. Terry

[email protected]

Hello getting out of the the boat restoration business, I have several gray marine v-8's, most 327, maybe a 250. Would like to find homes for them. None are complete, some bare blocks, some long block, some short blocks. NO EXHAUST manifolds sorry. Located in Hickory NC, really would like to find a home for these parts. Terry

[email protected]
Do you still have AMC 327 engines?

[email protected]

I am looking for any parts for a 1956 Century Resorter 18' including an engine block or replacement engine. Thank you, Mike

I am looking for any parts for a 1956 Century Resorter 18' including an engine block or replacement engine. Thank you, Mike

Mike,

If you still need an engine, I have a 1959 Fireball 135hp, 250 V8 for sale. The manifolds have been sold, but it is otherwise a complete engine. It is disassembled down to a shortblock, but all parts are there, including the transmission. I am in North Texas, and I need to get rid of this, so you can have it for $500 plus shipping.

Back