Logo

Default Getting out of restoration business, Gray Marines V-8s and parts for sale.

Hello getting out of the the boat restoration business, I have several gray marine v-8's, most 327, maybe a 250. Would like to find homes for them. None are complete, some bare blocks, some long block, some short blocks. NO EXHAUST manifolds sorry. Located in Hickory NC, really would like to find a home for these parts. Terry

[email protected]

Default Re: Getting out of restoration business, Gray Marines V-8s and parts for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Teague View Post
    Hello getting out of the the boat restoration business, I have several gray marine v-8's, most 327, maybe a 250. Would like to find homes for them. None are complete, some bare blocks, some long block, some short blocks. NO EXHAUST manifolds sorry. Located in Hickory NC, really would like to find a home for these parts. Terry

[email protected]
    Do you still have AMC 327 engines?

Default Re: Getting out of restoration business, Gray Marines V-8s and parts for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by tilt View Post
    Do you still have AMC 327 engines?
    Hi yes I still have some, in process of gathering all of them up and moving to one location. Are you looking for something in particular?

Terry

828-238-6624

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Teague View Post

[email protected]
    I am looking for any parts for a 1956 Century Resorter 18' including an engine block or replacement engine. Thank you, Mike

Hi Mike, I may have more than just motor parts, I have some chrome also. 828-238-6624 Terry

yes I still have some. what are you needing?
    Terry

Quote Originally Posted by merzwillis View Post
    I am looking for any parts for a 1956 Century Resorter 18' including an engine block or replacement engine. Thank you, Mike
    Mike,

If you still need an engine, I have a 1959 Fireball 135hp, 250 V8 for sale. The manifolds have been sold, but it is otherwise a complete engine. It is disassembled down to a shortblock, but all parts are there, including the transmission. I am in North Texas, and I need to get rid of this, so you can have it for $500 plus shipping.