Logo

95 Force 90 Tilt Trim hydraulics

TadinAZ

I have a 1995 Force 90 and have the tilt/trim hydraulics are leaking. Just noticed its wet where the piston rod is on top and have a few drips on garage floor after getting home form the lake. Everything is still working fine but I am sure this eventually will be a problem. Can I still get parts for this? What is needed to repair? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Motor is on a Skeeter SS90 1995

Yes the trim ram is rebuildable.
Unfortunatly the parts can be tough to find.
The Mercury dealer is probably the best place to start.
On i boats . com the Force forum.There is a guy there called RRitt he does a lot of work on hyd.systems.

Mastertech Marine; google them. Old School; send them your engine model/serial & they'll e-mail you back with the part number & price. They have old Force parts; Just bought a trim/tilt valve body there..have the rams too. Pricey but they have them. Just make sure all the lines go back on the exact way you took them off otherwise you'll have reverse pop up. Easy job! Good Luck

RRITT is the man.......sent him mine, he sent me the equivalent OG already rebuilt. Going on third season, works like new....

Back