Logo

OMC Stern Drive parts Cross Reference #

StAnger45

Hey all, i'm trying to build a part and Bearing Cross Reference Log. I have a 1981 Omc 2.5/3.0L engine. yes I built this engine out of two different motors. Ok so I'm trying to install some new parts one happens to be a bearing and the OMC part# is 0382212 I have a partial TIMKEN# M2010. any help to the rest of the part would be fantastic.

Hey all, i'm trying to build a part and Bearing Cross Reference Log. I have a 1981 Omc 2.5/3.0L engine. yes I built this engine out of two different motors. Ok so I'm trying to install some new parts one happens to be a bearing and the OMC part# is 0382212 I have a partial TIMKEN# M2010. any help to the rest of the part would be fantastic.

Ayuh,.... So you used 2 motors to make 1, but it's still either a 2.5l, Or a 3.0l, so which is it,..??

'n I'd love to help ya with the bearin', but ya gotta tell Us WHICH bearin' yer workin' on,...

found both bearing numbers the larger one is timken# M201047 the smaller one is Timken# M12580.

if anyone else has numbers that cross over it would be a great help

Most all standard bearings use the same Industry Standard part number.

With tapered roller bearings, many use a single part number for both the outer race and the inner roller cage.

However, some tapered roller bearings use separate part numbers for the outer race, and for the inner roller cage.
This allows the inner roller cage to work with several different outer race units.

Back