Logo

Marine Power For Sale

herdbull2

I have a 31 Tiara that has Marinepower 350's in it. They are throttle body motors. They run great. How many hours, I really don't know? One is left hand rotation and one is right hand rotation. The starboard motor does have an oil leak in the rear main.

I am pulling these motors out permanently and replacing them with some bigger Crusaders that I have. So I want to sell these motors. Problem is, I don't know how much to ask for them and I really don't know where to try to sell them. I looked on Ebay, and I only found one other used Marine Power engine on there, which indicated to me that maybe that wasn't the best place to try and sell them.

Any advice out there on what I could expect to get for them and where I should try advertising?

thanks,

Jim

Throttle bodies, reverse rotation (means older stuff) and unknown hours are NOT going to be uppers for the price you could get...

Factor in time of year and potential delivery costs and price drops a bit more...

Pretty much market driven as you can buy whole boat & trailer combinations for less than a "new" engine...

Local marinas, newspapers, and even Craig's list are other options...

Back