Logo

Parting out MD 17C

gamakai

I am parting out a MD 17C engine. I have many new parts gaskets, piston ring kits, o rings, and seals. Used parts are available from this complete engine. Please advise of any interest and I will provide part numbers of new parts and list of used parts from the engine.

Yes I do. I am asking $500 plus actual shipping costs. It is in very good condition and is 1/3 the asking price of any on Ebay.
Mike 912-409-8813

Awesome, price is ok since i cant find one anywhere. One problem thou, im from EU(Slovenia), do u have any experiences shipping to EU (Customs, Taxes,...)??? Can u wait till next weekend, for final conformation, cuz i have to complete servicing of motor and i want to be sure that theres no other problems. Also, can u send me some pictures, part number, estimation of working hours,.. Best, Jan

Awesome, price is ok since i cant find one anywhere. One problem thou, im from EU(Slovenia), do u have any experiences shipping to EU (Customs, Taxes,...)??? Can u wait till next weekend, for final conformation, cuz i have to complete servicing of motor and i want to be sure that theres no other problems. Also, can u send me some pictures, part number, estimation of working hours,.. Best, Jan

Shipping via UPS $1000.00 USD Do you know a cheaper shipping method? My postal code is 31569

Shipping via UPS is 450Eur (air, delivery in 14 days) or 220Eur (ship, delivery in 2months), problem is that there is weight limit at 20kg and by my information MSB is around 25kg.

I am looking for other options, like friends or anybody who will travel to EU and will consider taking this part with him (airlines are charging around 150Eur for extra bag up to 32kg)
or some company which import stuff from Aus but by law they are forbidden to carry personal stuff, so that means they would have to buy MSB from you with invoice or bill and than sell it to me (most companies are not willing to do this extra effort)

I don't suppose you still have anything left to get rid of do you? I would be interested in head gaskets, piston rings and even that msb if still available

Things got hectic during the holidays and this just slipped my mind. I haves various rebuild parts new (rings-gaskets, etc), the used msb transmission, a used lift pump, and a new high pressure injection pump. Let me know if you need any of the parts. I was going to rebuild a MD17c. Shipping to Washington will not be a problem.

Back