Logo

440 transmission and exhaust question

510mopar

Contributing Member
Hi
just cleaning up after another project and have these spare components. If anyone can use them or are interested just email me at [email protected].
1.91:1 velvet drive trans, was told it was gone over when I removed it from the engine package that was rebuild but not installed. The engine was upgraded to new centre riser aluminium exhaust and an aluminium hurth transmission for the newer boat it was going into to lighten it up.
The manifolds are fresh water only factory Chrysler and in great shape. Timing cover has the std rotation tach drive, starter is std rotation. Have several starters actually as we only use the new high speed starters with our updated bell housings.
Hope someone can use these parts to keep a classic going.Big Block Chrysler parts.jpg

Hi
just cleaning up after another project and have these spare components. If anyone can use them or are interested just email me at [email protected].
1.91:1 velvet drive trans, was told it was gone over when I removed it from the engine package that was rebuild but not installed. The engine was upgraded to new centre riser aluminium exhaust and an aluminium hurth transmission for the newer boat it was going into to lighten it up.
The manifolds are fresh water only factory Chrysler and in great shape. Timing cover has the std rotation tach drive, starter is std rotation. Have several starters actually as we only use the new high speed starters with our updated bell housings.
Hope someone can use these parts to keep a classic going.View attachment 7069

I recently sold a 1:91-1 transmission for $500, that model was used in many Uniflite and Tollycraft boats. I've had good luck with the other engine parts on ebay.

Dan

Back