Logo

TMD 40 Parts for sale

glen_adolph

Regular Contributor
I bought a used engine online and I have a few parts extra to sell. TMD intake manifold, Injector pump, oil cooler and maybe a head. Please let me know if you are intrested.

$200 is fair, also need intercooler and a turbo.
check how much will be for shipping, so I can send you the total by paypal, need your email address.
thank you

Here is the insert that I have for sale. Is this what you need? I also have a tank, but it needs minor repair. As far as a turbo, I delt with Doug at Acadiana Diesel. http://www.acadianadiesel.com/ 337-365-2887 He ordered a new cartridge for mine. Depending on the condition it is in, you may be able to reuse your old housings. My old exhaust (turbo) housing is in good shape, but the compressor housing has some corrosion on it, but it may still be used.S 30 cone 016.jpgS 30 cone 017.jpg

I cleaned the insert above with the pressure washer and electrolisys. I will send pictures of turbo housings and tank today. I can repair the tank and turbo compressor housing if needed. I generally figure 50% the price of a new one, plus some if I have to do work to it. I will get back to you on the manifold shipping cost today. Also, these parts are from a TMD 40, Not the TAMD40. Be sure these are the parts you need. Check your private message for my e-mail. Glen

Last edited:
The cost I was quoted to ship to St Thomas was $187. It was 2nd day air. I will find other options. The tank I have is in rough shape and needs work. I will post pictures anyway. If I get some time, I will fix the tank and test it.

Yes I do. Sorry for the delay. I sold my boat, so I don't come here often.
Thank you for the message.

I ended up buying another head already, but I might be interested in other TMD parts you might have. Do you have a short list of used TMD parts to sell?

Please let me know at your convenience.

Thanks,
Chris Colby

I bought a TMD 40 because my TAMD40 had low oil pressure. It still ran at the time. Basicly I have an entire engine minus the turbo, starter and injectors. The block had a hole in it, but it has been repaired. Just let me know what you need/want.

I bought a TMD 40 because my TAMD40 had low oil pressure. It still ran at the time. Basicly I have an entire engine minus the turbo, starter and injectors. The block had a hole in it, but it has been repaired. Just let me know what you need/want.

Glen,

Thanks for the reply. I'm looking for a handful of different parts for a TAMD40; I could send you a list but it might be easier to discuss over the phone. Can I give you a call? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Chris

Back