Logo

Quicksilver Mercury Spares for sale BARGAINS

TRANSPORTER

Ok folks, total noob and first post, but i am genuine ok, I have a few spares that are surplus to my needs and am selling on, either as a job lot for a sensible offer or as seperate items, all are brand new still in packaging unopened, apart from two which have small tears in the plastic, but all parts are present ok.
Im offering these here on this forum as it seems the best place to do it, they are however on ebay but with postage charges, here i,m offering free P&P on standard no frills postage, if however you would like tracked postage then obviously as that is more expensive the buyer pays. Ill accept PayPal only for payment, that way everyone who is a little worried about buying any of these items can have the peice of mind that in the unlikely event things go wrong everything will be ok.
If you have any doubt about my integrity then please have a look on ebay at my feedback and also the savings that you can make by buying here. If you wish to contact me then leave a PM on this forum and Ill get back to you ASAP, Well here goes, hopefully I can get everything sold, if you think my prices are wrong then say so ok, I know im letting these go cheap.

SEAL KITGEAR HSG PART#823547A
$45.00 each (£30.00) I have two of these available, price is per item

ANTI ICING KIT PART#828155A8
$80.00 EACH (£50.00) I have three of these available, price is per item

SHIFT HANDLE PART#821490T
$15.00 (£10.00) only one of these.

DOG CAM PART #86850-1
$5.00 EACH (£3.50) I have four of these available

REPAIR KIT PART #1395-823635-4
$40.00 EACH (£26.00) I have two of these available

RECOIL SPRING PART#24-86857T01
$35.00 EACH (£24.00) I have two of these available

THRUST WASHER PART# 73345A
$15.00 (£10.00) just one of these

UPPER CARB ASSLY BARRUS PART#1383-814564M
$60.00 (£40.00) just the one of these

lots there folks, sensible offers will be considered, so either leave a reply or PM me ok, thanks for looking.

Wow not one taker so far, I've listed these well under retail price and with free P&P, well it's all still for sale so feel free to contact me ok, especially if you know my prices are out of the ball park and I need to adjust them.

Back