Logo

Tohatsu M40D Tacho Required$$$$

Gav

Help required

Could i be put on the right direction I received my outboard back from repair, that i posted on here a month ago after a small fire on board.

I asked the Tohatsu dealer here in Perth how much for a tohatsu tachometer for my M40D it, Well he called me and said $400.00, :eek:.plus freight from sydney to perth Australia

I thought he was joking when he told me $400.00. I would like your input on locating one or if you are in the know of a better price let me know.

I already have a trim gauge connected and a loom for a tach or anyone out there is selling a trim and tachometer as a pair at a better price than that let me know.

I am not having much joy surfing the net to find one ,i will pay for the postage anywhere in the world than to pay over $400.00 to a dealer here in perth.

If anybody can help that would be great.

Cheers Gav :)

Tachometer with oil warning light (BLACK face). 4 inch diameter
Manufactured by Faria Instruments exclusively for Tohatsu. Gauge has a chrome bezel and is back-lit for easy viewing at night/dusk. Features a domed lens to minimize glare in direct sunlight and a fog & scratch resistant coating.
Fits all 4-stroke models and 40/50/60/70/90 2-stroke models with oil injection systems and TLDI "F" (tiller) models.
Part # 3AC726400M $77.96 available from any dealer, including me.

Tachometer with oil warning light (WHITE face). 4 inch diameter
Manufactured by Faria Instruments exclusively for Tohatsu. Gauge has a chrome bezel and is back-lit for easy viewing at night/dusk. Features a domed lens to minimize glare in direct sunlight and a fog & scratch resistant coating.
Fits all 4-stroke models and 40/50/60/70/90 2-stroke models with oil injection systems and TLDI "F" (tiller) models.
Part # 3AD726400M $77.96 also available from any dealer, including me.

Tachometer with oil warning light (BLACK face). 4 inch diameter
Part # 3AC726400M $77.96 available from any dealer, including me.

Tachometer with oil warning light (WHITE face). 4 inch diameter
Part # 3AD726400M $77.96 also available from any dealer, including me.

Thank you ever so much,that is great I will purchase from you as I have seen you are dedicated to your profession and since joining this forum and asking a question or two you always respond, Tohatsu should send people like you around the world and teach Tohatsu dealers like here in Perth Western Australia which are only Two here and i have not had the best of service. I am a CAT mechanic by trade I will purchase a manual and parts from you as the service i have had has been terrible. Send me some contact details and i will buy parts direct from you into the future.;)

Back