Logo

Mercury Sport Jet 175XR Help

LowFREQ

I have a Mercury Sport Jet 175 with a cracked block.
I need an engine block, I saw someone on this forum a while back posted they may have one, If you do know where I can get one, please advise.

Thank you so much!

Hugh

I have a sport jet V-6 block that needs rebore on all 6.----Plastic drive gear failed on the oil pump.---If you can not find a good used block that may be an option for you.------Located in southern Ontario.--------What is the part # that is cast on the block ( not the number from a parts book ) so I can check to see if it is the same.

I have a sport jet V-6 block that needs rebore on all 6.----Plastic drive gear failed on the oil pump.---If you can not find a good used block that may be an option for you.------Located in southern Ontario.--------What is the part # that is cast on the block ( not the number from a parts book ) so I can check to see if it is the same.

I have OE8082 on the block, I know this is the serial number for the entire engine, but it should get the job done.
If not, it may take some doing to get the right number, just tell me where to find it with the engine mounted.

Hugh

Back