Logo

Water pump change

grmaro

Contributing Member
HI EVERYONE
I'm new to the site and to Honda outboards always had IO's Mercury's and always do my own maintenance.Now when I changed the water pump on my merc you always put the shift in foward and left it there and than split the lower end it kept everything aligned and the shift shaft so when you put it back together everything lined right up no promblems does this hold true for honda outboards I have a 2008 150HP any help is much appreciated.

Sincerly Greg

Chris
Thank You for your simple answer,(blue collar guy) from all my 28yrs exp I thought keep it simple.

P.S. I am a Jersey Shore person lived in Ortley Beach ( 25yrs) and still have family who have had there homes damaged as you know,now living in Palm Beach Gardens FL AGAIN THANK YOU
Greg Griffoul

Welcome to the page Greg. Sorry to hear about your families homes. Ours was smashed as well. We are waiting here in limbo for them(The Township) to finalize the flood zone rating so we will know how we have to rebuild.

Chris
Thank You for your thoughts. I'm sure as the........... figure it out things will work out,down here we are all fighting with insurance over our wind insurance asking to much$$$$ anyhow God Bless
Greg

Back