Logo

deck chairs

bcclew

Regular Contributor
anyone know where you can buy parts for these? i know there are different brands west marine etc. im looking for some seat bottoms and backs. i have looked through the internet and seen nothing. tried to find a home base on chair manufacturing cos. no good mabe im missing something? any help would be great thanks bcclew.

The only chair co. that I have seen selling parts for their own chairs is LaFuma. I have 2 on my boat and they are the most comfortable folding deck chairs I have ever sat on.

I've never had any luck with finding replacement parts either. You might want to take the seats and backs to a local auto re-upholster and see what they can do. My brother did that, and it worked out well for him.

anyone know where you can buy parts for these? i know there are different brands west marine etc. im looking for some seat bottoms and backs. i have looked through the internet and seen nothing. tried to find a home base on chair manufacturing cos. no good mabe im missing something? any help would be great thanks bcclew.

Ayuh,... Most are plywood panels, 'n foam, covered in vinyl...

Make yer Own replacements...

Back